This Mother’s Day
Mother’s Eat Free at Zari
Sunday 19th March
Celebrate this Mother’s Day with award-winning Indian cuisine from Zari Restaurant. We are offering a free meal to all mother’s dining at Zari. Let us give you and mum the night off from cooking – so you can focus on celebrating her.
Dine in and choose from our curated selection of authentic Indian dishes. Our tantalizing menu features something for everyone, whether you are vegan, a fan of spice or have a taste for something milder or sweeter.
So come along and thank your mother in the best language there is – great food! Join us for fantastic food and drink, and an exceptional Indian dining experience.
Make your mums day and reserve a table today.
Terms & Conditions for Mother’s Day Offer
Free Main Meal:
- This offer is available to all mothers who dine at Zari Restaurant and purchase another main course from the a la carte menu.
- The free main meal is of equal or lesser value than the purchased main course.
- This offer is only available for dine-in customers and cannot be used for takeaway or delivery orders.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other discounts, offers, or promotions.
- The offer can be used up to three times per table as long as another main meal from the A La Carte menu is ordered.
- This offer is valid during the restaurant’s opening hours and is subject to availability.
- The restaurant reserves the right to modify or withdraw this offer at any time without prior notice.
- The offer is not valid on public holidays, special occasions, or events.
- This offer is only available to mothers who are 18 years of age or older.
- The restaurant reserves the right to refuse service or offer if the terms and conditions of the offer are not met.
- The offer is not transferable and has no cash value.
- By participating in this offer, customers agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The restaurant reserves the right to refuse service to any customer at any time.
- The offer is valid for a limited time only and may be subject to change without notice.